Creolina Cottage on Orient Bay - Vacationing Island Style - ID:147
Bungalow Creolina is a Creole-style cottage located in the heart of Orient Bay village. The pretty cottage is built in the tradition of a colorful French Caribbean home with private swimming pool, garden and dining patio. Creolina is ideal for a couple or a family with 1 or 2 children looking for an affordable place to stay, a place that welcomes you island style. A very peaceful, relaxing and laid-back family vacation getaway.
YouTube Video about Orient Beach and other island beaches.
Vacation Rental in the heart
of Orient Village - for rent from owner at low rates - Great
Bungalow Creolina, Orient Bay, French St. Martin, cottage with private pool - Ssleeps 4
Bungalow Creolina is a Creole-style cottage in the Orient Bay built in the tradition of a French Caribbean home, combining stone and wooden structures. The semi-attached colorful 1 bedroom 1 bath bungalow with mezzanine is ideal for a couple or a family with 1 or 2 children. It is located within the gated community of Orient Bay, near the main entrance gate and security shack of Orient Village, across Esmeralda resort, for those who know the area. To get to Orient Beach you can use a shortcut through the resort and you'll end up at Waikiki beach within a 5 minutes walk.
Gated, walled-in property, completely enclosed and private
Creolina is semi-attached to its twin property Creole Delight, a similar cottage for rent from the same owners. The two rentals have separate entrances and gates, and each has its own private swimming pool, patio, garden and parking. Also the pool areas between the two units are separated by walls and dividers to ensure privacy when two different parties rent the 2 bungalows at the same time. The two adjoining rentals can also be booked together making it it a wonderful place for 2 families with children of up to 8 people in total. Bungalow Creolina offers a larger pool and a larger, very well equipped kitchen. The compound is gated and completely fenced/walled-in, and parking is available within the gate right next to the cottage.
Very private pool, sun deck and covered terrace
The living room leads onto the covered garden patio, equipped with a dining area for six people, a BBQ and a bar. Around the corner, to the rear of the property, is the private swimming pool, well protected from all sights. A sun deck with lounge chairs and patio chairs allows realxing and sunbathing in complete privacy, au natural if you wish.
Lots of amenities for very reasonable rates
The cottage has all amenities for a comfortable vacation. It is well designed to make a family happy offering great value on Orient Bay. One of the big pro's of this rental is the lovely, large private pool & sunbathing area, and its short distance to Orient Beach.
Highlighting features inside
- 1 bedroom with a Queen bed on ground floor
- Sleeper loft for 1-2 children (double bed)
- Air-Conditioning in the bedroom and in the loft
- 1 full bathroom with a shower
- Living room and dining room
- Extremely well equipped kitchen
- Free WiFi Internet
- Washing machine
On the main level (ground floor) is a sitting room with TV and a dining area, an air-conditioned bedroom, a private bathroom and a kitchen. A small stairway in the living area leads to a sleeper loft, the Mezzanine, designed to sleep 1 or 2 children.
Comfort and entertainment inside
- Satellite TV on a flat screen TV in the living room
- Entertainment system, CD, stereo, DVD player
- A sofa, cabinets, and very large closets
- Dining area inside seats 4
- Free WiFi Internet
Very well equipped kitchen
The colorful kitchen is extremely well equipped and opens to the covered terrace/dining area via a bar counter. The layout of the kitchen is very convenient: it opens to the dining patio to the front, has a door in the back with access to the pool deck, and an opening on the side to enter the dining area/Living room. Details in the kitchen include
- Full size refrigerator with freezer and ice-maker
- Oven, microwave
- Glass hob with 4-ring cooktop
- Very complete set of china, glasses, cutlery, pots & pans, and cooking utensils
- Washing machine (a cloth rack is outside)
Main Bedroom and Bathroom on Ground Floor
On the main level (ground floor) of the cottage is the air-conditioned bedroom with a Queen bed and the private full bathroom. The bedroom is cozy, has air-conditioning, a large closet and a window opening to the garden. Adjoining the bedroom is the private full bathroom with a large walk-in shower, single sink and cabinets.
Mezzanine/Sleeper Loft for 1-2 children
A small stairway in the living room leads up to the loft / the mezzanine with a Queen sized sofa bed and air-conditioning. The loft is suitable to sleep 1 or 2 children. Note however that the loft is not suitable for very tall people. A 6ft guy wouldn't fit into the limited space under the rafters...
Linens and bath towels provided. Bring your own beach towels, please.
A cooler box is available (to take to the beach, too)
The owners of Creolina and its twin next door, Creole Delight, is a French couple living and doing business on the island for almost two decades. They live nearby in the Orient Bay area and will welcome you on arrival and also be around should you need any assistance during your vacation at the cottage.
More about location
Orient Beach is a short stroll away from Creolina. You can take a shortcut passing through Esmeralda Resort and in 5 min. you are at Coco or Waikiki Beach on Orient Bay. Orient Beach is the most popular and the best beach of St. Martin. It boasts of beach bars, restaurants, hundreds of beach chairs and umbrellas, shops and water sports.
Creolina is located near the main entrance gate and security shack of Orient Village. Two restaurants are at a very short walking distance: L'Astrolabe and La Plantation, both about 200 yards down the road. More restaurants are either at the marketplace in the village or on the beach. Grocery stores, a French bakery & deli, and various shops are also either a 5 min walk or a 2 min. drive away.
- Most popular Beach Bars and Restaurants: Club O (for the naturists), Kakao, Kontiki, Waikiki, Bikini, Coco, La Playa, The Palm Beach. The nearest beach bars from Creolina are the Waikiki and Coco Beach Bar.
- Restaurants in Orient Village: Al Voile Blanche (French cuisine), La Table d'Antoine, Happy Days (Steakhouse), Le Piment (Pizzeria), Little Italy (fine Italian), Cote Plage (fine French), Le P'tit Bistro (restaurant & tapas bar), Thai Chi (Asian). Across from the square, there are a few more snack bars and shops.
- The nearest restaurants from Creole Delight are L'Astrolabe (at Esmeralda) and The Plantation - both are in walking distance at a few footsteps only.
- The ferry station in French Cul-de-Sac (10 min drive) for a "day off" on the dream beach of Pinel Island.
- The Butterfly Farm at Le Galion is about the same distance away, opposite direction.
- As to dining out, many of the finest restaurants of St. Martin are in Grand Case, which is at a quick distance from Creolina, only 10 min by car.
|Start Date||End Date||Weekly Rate (€)||Minimum Stay|
|01 Apr 2017||30 Apr 2018||900||7+ nights|