Les Balcons d'Oyster Pond, Bungalow unit #1 - ID:131
Les Balcons Bungalow #1 is on the upper level with a large terrace overlooking Oyster Pond. A special feature of unit #1 is Satellite TV with US TV channels, a feature other bungalows at Les Balcons don't have.
Les Balcons d'Oyster Pond at Oyster Pond on the French side
Bungalow #1 on upper level with large terrace, lovely water views and US TV channels
Les Balcons d'Oyster Pond is a collection of bungalows managed by the lovely Carine & David Poret. The bungalows vary in size and are on different levels, Four Bungalows at Les Balcons are especially designed for American guests, as they are equipped with a full range of US Satellite TV channels.
One of these studios with US TV is unit #1 presented on this web page. This bungalow is a fully air-conditioned studio situated on the upper level of the resort. It has a large covered terrace with dining area, a gas BBQ, a sitting lounge and a lounge chair. The balcony offers magnificent views of the bay of Oyster Pond, the marina and the ocean. This unit has a large and complete kitchen, whereas the cheapest bungalows at Les Balcons come with a small kitchenette only.
Overview of Amenities at Les Balcons Bungalow #1
- One King size bed
- A baby bed/cot or a rollaway-bed for children available on request
- Bungalow is equipped with an alarm system.
- Fully equipped kitchen with full size refrigerator incl. freezer, a microwave, coffee maker, toaster, kitchen utensils.
- Private terrace/balcony with a gas BBQ and wonderful views of Oyster Pond, the Marina and the boats and the ocean (Dawn Beach) beyond
- Satellite TV wit US TV, DVD player and stereo system
- FREE WiFi Internet access on premises
- Communal pool and sun deck with lounge chairs
- Children security gate at the pool
- Linen and towels provided (extra set of towels on request at additional fee)
- Maid service and change of linen every 3-4 days
- Les Balcons is secured by a gate, including the main parking area.
- The lush gardens at Les Balcons are regularly cared for by a gardener.
The accommodation is excellent, the bungalow has a lovely terrace and it's own barbecue, and the prices are incredible value.
Good to know.... before you go
- French pastries can be ordered the night before and you can then enjoy them as part of breakfast on your terrace.
- There are supermarkets nearby, one of which offers a service to deliver you and your shopping back to Les Balcons so long as you spend above 15 Euros. Carine will also recommend places to eat,
- Virtual tour of this bungalow and the communal area (pool & sun deck) are available.
- Activity Desk available on site.
- The French manager couple lives nearby (in walking distance).
- A local bakery delivers French bread and pastries every morning (place your order the night before).
- Daily housekeeping can be arranged for (fee appliers)
- Baby cot available on request
- Cooler boxes for the beach available
- Airport pick-up and rental car can be arranged for.
- Small pets are welcome (restrictions apply).
- At the pool area is a short cut and an easy walk down to the bars & restaurants at the marina of Oyster Pond.
|Start Date||End Date||Weekly Rate (€)||Nightly Rate (€)||Minimum Stay|
|15 Apr 2017||14 Dec 2017||595||90||3+ nights|