Les Balcons d'Oyster Pond, Bungalow Units #6 and #7 - ID:146
Les Balcons d'Oyster Pond, a family friendly cozy resort located at the scenic French side of Oyster Pond, offers two bungalows that are particularly catering to families. These two units have a mezzanine, a sleeper loft with a King sized bed, plus two twin beds on the main floor of the cottage. Ideal for a couple with one or two children looking for child friendly, affordable accommodations for a family vacation on St. Martin at low rent.
Les Balcons d'Oyster Pond consist of some 20 individually owned bungalow units located at the secenic French side of Oyster Pond. The terraced property is situated just above the water of Oyster Pond lagoon and next to Captain Oliver's Marina offering beautiful views of Oyster Pond, the marina and boats, and the Atlantic Ocean at Dawn Beach. The complex is very quiet, private and scenic, fanned by the trade winds with low humidity and surrounded by lush tropical gardens.
The Bungalow units #6 and 7 with Mezzanine - Sleep 4 - Ideal for Families
Les Balcons d'Oyster Pond Bungalows no. 6 and 7 are different to the standard bungalows at the resort. These two units offer more space due to their sleeper loft that enters via a stairway from the main room on the ground level. The mezzanine has a King bed, and on the main level is either a set of twin beds (unit #6) or a twin bed plus a sleeper couch (unit #7). These two bungalows are ideal to accommodate families of up to 4 guests.
Both, bungalow #6 and 7 are located at marina level within the Les Balcons resort and have both a large private terrace overlooking Oyster Pond Marina. The air-conditioned main room on ground level has twin beds/sofas and a well equipped kitchenette on the side. There is one private bathroom in each bungalow. The main room opens to the terrace, where you can enjoy lounging and dining with a view of the water (the lagoon), the marina enhanced by gorgeous views of the boats and yachts at Captain Oliver's marina.
Main Features in the Bungalows with Mezzanine
- Mezzanine/Sleeper loft with King size bed
- 2 twin beds (unit #6) or 1 twin bed + 1 sleeper sofa (unit #7) in the room on the main level
- Possibility to add a baby crib/cot into the main room to sleep an infant or toddler
- Well equipped kitchenette
- Living area with a small dining area
- 1 private bathroom with shower, hair-dryer
- Satellite TV (incl. CNN and ESPN channel)
- DVD, CD player, stereo
- Free WiFi Internet
- Extra large terrace with wonderful views of the marina, the lagoon, and the ocean beyond
- Dining table with seating for 4 on the terrace
- Lounge chairs on the terrace
- BBQ grill
- Alarm Ssystem
- Full size refrigerator and freezer
- Ceramic glass cook tops
- Coffee Maker, water kettle, toaster and blender as well as a set of china, cutlery, glasses, cooking utensils etc.
Communal Facilities and Special Services at Les Balcons
- A swimming pool and sunny deck with lounge chairs and umbrellas
- Gated parking
- Reception and activity desk on site
- FREE WiFi Internet at reception area
- French pastries can be ordered the night before and you can then enjoy them as part of breakfast on your terrace.
- There are supermarkets nearby, one of which offers a delivery service for a minimum order of 15 Euros. Carine will also recommend places to eat,
- Virtual tour of this bungalow and the communal area (pool & sun deck) are available.
- The French manager couple lives nearby (in walking distance).
- A local bakery delivers French bread and pastries every morning (place your order the night before).
- Daily housekeeping can be arranged for (fee applies)
- Baby cot available on request
- Cooler boxes for the beach available
- Airport pick-up and rental car can be arranged for.
- Small pets are welcome (restrictions apply).
- At the pool area is a short cut and an easy walk down to the bars & restaurants at the marina of Oyster Pond.
|Start Date||End Date||Weekly Rate (€)||Nightly Rate (€)||Minimum Stay|
|15 Apr 2017||14 Dec 2017||455||70||3+ nights|