The Blue Coralita Apartment Chez Maryse at Oyster Pond - ID:157
This charming 1 bedroom, 1 bath apartment is an affordable and cozy rental for the budget traveler. It is located at a huge private villa, has its own entrance and own terrace surrounded by lush tropical gardens with ocean views. This low cost rental offers an excellent value, including shared facilities such as a large swimming pool and sun decks with lounging and sunbathing areas and more, plus magnificent panoramic hillside views of the ocean, Coralita Beach, Le Galion and Orient Bay. Great value!
NOTICE: Due to damages caused from Hurricane Irma, this apartment will not be available for rent before October 1, 2018.
Chez Maryse at Oyster Pond - The Blue Coralita Apartment, Budget Friendly Lodging for 2-4 people
There are actually two Apartments Coralita, the blue unit and
the yellow unit. Both are located at
a huge private hillside property at the "Coralita
Community". This residential area is at the northern side
of Oyster Pond village on the French side of St.
Martin. The two Coralita Apartments are apart from each
other, and each has its own entrance and private garden
The units are owned and operated by the dedicated owner lady Maryse, who lives on the property with her family. Maryse is well known for years and much liked by regulars in the Oyster Pond budget travel community for her kindness and hospitality in regards to her attractive low cost vacation rentals in the Oyster Pond area.
Both Coralita apartments offer a fantastic value for as little as $58 per night off season or $63 in high season. This is one of the best rental deals you can get on St. Martin! There is no other place on the island to offer comparable features, a similar size of living space and amenities and such a great location at such low rates!
Communal Pool and Sun Decks Overlooking the Ocean
The apartment is located on the lower level of Maryse's large multi-level villa, of which she also rents out a small studio. All of her guests as well as the owner family have access to the large swimming pool and sun decks, located on the main level of the property. The pool area (and also your terrace) with its lounging and sunbathing areas has gorgeous panoramic ocean views on 180° including entire Coralita Bay, Baie Lucas, Le Galion, Orient Bay and neighboring islands such as Tintamare and Pinel.
The Blue Coralita Apartment consists of
- One air-conditioned bedroom with a King sized bed
- One private full bathroom with a shower
- A living room with a sitting area and a dining area
- A fully equipped kitchen
- A garden patio with a dining area for 4-6 people and a BBQ
Private Garden Patio with a BBQ
At the entrance of the apartment, in front of the kitchen, is your garden-encirled private patio. The terrace has retractable patio awnings to provide shade if needed, and a dining area that seats 4-6 people. A charcoal BBQ is handy as well. Looking across the lush gardens you have a wonderful view of the ocean including Coralita Bay, Baie Lucas, Le Galion and Orient Bay, framed by the mountains of St. Martin.
Comfort & Style Inside
The one bedroom one bath apartment is quite large, comfortable and well maintained. It is very well equipped including air-conditioning, a fully equipped kitchen, a bedroom with a King bed, a personal safe, and a private bathroom with a shower. The fully air-conditioned Blue Apartment is charming, cozy and beautifully decorated in blue colors that fit to the hand-brushed light blue walls.
The living room has a sitting area on one side and a dining area for 4 people on the other side. There is a new wide flat screen TV (not yet pictured) in the living area with Satellite TV including French and a few US TV channels. There is also FREE WiFi Internet in the Blue Apartment. In the back of the room is the bedroom with a King bed, separated from the living area by curtains. The kitchen is in the front of the apartment with a kitchen/bar counter opening to the living room/dining area and two of windows opening to the terrace.
On the way out to your own private garden patio, you'll find a complete kitchen with all you need for easy cooking and dining in. To complete this attractive and low priced rental, there is a neat and clean private full bathroom.
- 4-burner gas stove and an electric oven
- Full size refrigerator with freezer
- Coffee maker and toaster
- All cookware, dinnerware, crockery, cutlery, cooking utensils etc. are supplied.
The Bedroom and the Bathroom
The newly, tastefully decorated bedroom features air-conditioning, a King sized bed, a large closet, a sitting area with a sleeper sofa, stereo amenities and a personal safe. The private bathroom is at the entrance of the unit and comes with a single sink, a shower and a toilet. Maryse provides you with towels and linens.
About your Host
The same owner, Maryse, rents out the Yellow Coralita Apartment (similar to the Blue unit) and a small Studio Chez Maryse that is located at the main (poolside) level of her huge terraced property. The rate for the studio is only $58 per night year round. Maryse also rents out several bungalow studios for budget travelers at the Residence Blue Beach at Oyster Pond, which is less than a mile away from Maryse's place.
More about location
The Apartments Coralita and Studio Chez Maryse are located on French Oyster Pond, in the residential villa community on the northern hillside of Oyster Pond, named "Lotissement Coralita". This is on the French side of St. Martin, on the East coast of the island.
- Captain Oliver's Marina and Oyster Pond village offer a few restaurants and local bars, grocery and convenience stores. The ferry to St. Barths "The Voyageur" leaves also from Captain Oliver's.
- The beaches of Coralita Bay /Baie Lucas and Dawn Beach with Mr. Busby's beach bar and the Westin Resort are at a few minutes by car.
- The French gourmet capital of Grand Case and the Dutch capital of Philipsburg are only a 20 min. drive away.
- Orient Beach is a 15 minutes drive away, where you'll find an active beach life and water sports, e.g. jet skiing, sailing, parasailing, diving, horseback riding, boat excursions, beach bars and restaurants, and more.
Distances to some places at Oyster Pond
- Captain Oliver's Restaurant & Marina: 5 min drive
- Dinghy Dock (hang-out bar at Captain Oliver's): 5 min drive
- BZH Creperie: 2 min drive
- L'Oasis (former La Fregate): 2 min drive (great family diner)
- Grocery store / mini mart : 2 min drive
- Coralita Beach: 2 min drive
- Mama Pizza: 3 min drive (delicious pizzas! Dine-in/take away)
- Dawn Beach & Mr. Busby's Beach Bar: 5 min. drive
- Dawn Beach & The Westin Resort & Casino: 8 min. drive
|Start Date||End Date||Weekly Rate ($)||Nightly Rate ($)||Minimum Stay|
|16 Mar 2017||14 Dec 2017||406||58||5+ nights|
|15 Dec 2017||15 Mar 2018||441||63||7+ nights|