Caribbean Dream Studio at Mt. Vernon, Orient Beach – ID:166
Very well equipped, newly renovated in an exquisite, romantic and very comfortable style, this adorable studio at low rates is a true Caribbean Dream for any couple seeking a quiet, intimate place to spend relaxing, hassle-free days right on Orient Bay Beach.
Beautiful, newly decorated studio on the ground floor at Mont Vernon complex on Orient Beach with private terrace and ocean view – Sleeps 4
This luxuriously renovated studio is located at the Mont Vernon apartment complex, a former 4-star hotel right on Orient Beach, one of the most beautiful beaches of the island. Mt. Vernon consists of a number of two- and three-level buildings perched on several acres of landscaped terrain. The Caribbean Dream is a large 48 m² (516 ft) studio on the ground floor with a private terrace in the oceanfronting building “Anguilla” (unit #1110), a building on the quiet northern side of the residence.
Great Location for Relaxing Vacations on Orient Beach
The cozy, romantic studio enjoys a great location at St. Martin’s most famous and highly sought after Orient Bay. The Mt. Vernon complex has direct access to Orient Beach and offers spectacular views of the ocean, the beach and neighboring island from any place on the huge landscaped compound. The residence is located at the quiet northern end of the beach, a few hundred yards away from the lively beach bars and hot spots of Orient Beach, restaurants, beach shops and a variety of water sports.
The Mt. Vernon residence is secured by 24/7 security/patrol and has two large car parkings. In addition, the Caribbean Dream is one of the very few studios that comes with one private reserved parking lot, thus you’ll never have a problem to find a parking for your car. You can enjoy the tropical gardens and the huge communal pool and surrounding sun decks. More conveniences on site include tennis courts, a small grocery store, laundry facilities and a pizzeria.
A 10 minutes walk on the beach brings you to the center of Orient Village with grocery stores, cafés, restaurants and bars. A short drive of about a mile and you’ll find a major shopping district with full range supermarkets, tobacco and liquor stores, banks, shops, doctors, pharmacies, local restaurants and more.
Access to the Beach and the Seaside Pool
Just below the terrace of the studio is one of the walkways of the Mont Vernon complex that brings you down to the pool and the beach. Guests can use the very large communal beachside pool overlooking Orient Bay and with direct access to the beach. There are sun decks and pergolas with ample loungers, sun beds and chairs ready for your use. A bit further on the side of the complex are two tennis courts at your disposal. The residence extends on several acres of tropical gardens with pathways to take a walk through the compound and enjoy the absolutely stunning views of all of Orient Bay, the beach, neighboring islands (such as famous St. Barth’s) and wonderful Caribbean sunsets, too.
Private Terrace with Ocean View
The studio leads onto a private terrace with a covered dining area. On this patio, you’ll have a view of the ocean and neighboring Tintamare island. The terrace has a dining table and 4 seats, where you can dine and enjoy the enticing ocean view and the sound of the waves.
Romantic and Very Comfortable Inside
Caribbean Dream Studio just received a complete INTERIOR RENOVATION. The exquisitely appointed unit is in mint condition, very clean, cozy and intimate. Lovingly re-decorated in a romantic style, the air-conditioned studio of 48 m² or 516 ft² is very well equipped to achieve a high level of comfort for any couple. With a Queen bed and a large sleeper sofa, the studio can accommodate up to 4 people in all the comfort of a home away.
Highlighting Features of the Studio
- New air-conditioning
- A Queen size bed
- Large closet/wardrobe with mirror panels
- Comfortable seating area with sofa (converts to an extra bed for 1-2 additional people)
- Flat screen cable TV with many channels (French and a English TV channels)
- Free private and secure WiFi Internet
- DVD, CD player
- Personal safe
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Washing machine and dryer
- Iron and ironing board
- Vacuum cleaner
- Newly renovated private full bathroom with a shower, hair-dryer and towels
- Unit is secured by electric shutters (hurricane shutters)
- The unit runs on 220V electricity. Adaptors for 110V are provided
- No smoking inside the studio permitted (only outside on the patio)
The kitchen is small, but all new, well lit with recessed lighting and very well equipped with all essentials including cookware, tableware and dinnerware. On the side of the kitchen counter is a kitchen closet that “hides” the fridge, freezer and a vacuum cleaner. Cooking amenities include:
- A full size refrigerator and freezer
- 2-ring glass cooktop and a microwave
- Coffee maker and toaster
- Complete set of glasses, crockery, cutlery, cooking utensils etc.
Welcome basket with snacks, water, beer etc.
Tourist information package (books, magazines, maps etc.)
Bath and beach towels, linens and pillows.
Cleaning on check-out day: $60 flat fee.
Housekeeping is optional and available on request for a fee.
The Mont Vernon residence has two large car parking plus a newer, gated parking garage at the former reception area. The owners of the Caribbean Dream Studio have one private reserved parking lot in this gated parking area, which you can use during your stay at the studio.
More about Location
Caribbean Dream Studio is located at the former Mt. Vernon 4-star hotel on the northern end of Orient Beach. This is on the French side of St. Martin. Mt. Vernon is a vast hilly terrain, on which about a dozen of apartment buildings are perched on. Each building is named after a Caribbean island. Caribbean Dream Studio is on the ground floor in building “Anguilla” unit #1110 – an oceanfront building on the northern, quiet side of the complex.
Right in front of Mt. Vernon’s communal pool area is the island’s most popular beach – Orient Beach, a beautiful white sand beach lined with beach bars, restaurants, shops and lots of water sports and beach activities: Parasailing, jet ski, hobie cat, kayaks, sailing, surfing, diving, snorkeling, floating trampolines, banana boats, massage on the beach, horseback riding, naturism at “Club O”…
Communal Facilities at the Mt. Vernon Complex
- A very large seaside communal pool with three sections including a kiddie pool, overlooking the ocean and with immediate access to Orient Beach
- Sun decks, terraces and pergolas where you’ll find ample lounge chairs, chairs, sunbeds and beach mattresses for relaxing and sunbathing
- Children saftey at the pool area (glass fence)
- Tennis courts
- Beach volley ball
- Two large open-air parking area, one (gated) parking garage
- 24/7 security/patrol and video surveillance
- Pizzeria at the entrance area (dine-in or take-away)
- Beach, restaurants, beach bars, water sports are a short walk away from Mt. Vernon
- Naturist beach: 20 min beach walk from the residence brings you to Club Orient, a naturist beach resort and nude beach at the very south of Orient Beach
- Le Taitu restaurant and the fine dining Sol e Luna restaurant are within walking distance (5 min. walk)
- The nearest beach bar from the studio is the trendy “Palm Beach Bar“, followed by Coco Beach and popular “Waikiki Beach” (3 min walk on the beach).
- For dinner, the market square at Orient Village offers a variety of al fresco eateries (10 min walk).
- Another option for dining is nearby Grand Case (10 min. drive), famous for fine dining.
- Small grocery stores are in walking distance; large supermarkets are 5 min by car (at Hope Estate).
- The ferry to the dream beaches of Pinel Island (leaves from Cul-de-Sac) is a 5 min. drive away
|Start Date||End Date||Weekly Rate ($)||Nightly Rate ($)||Minimum Stay|
|01 Jan 2017||30 Apr 2017||805||115||5 nights|
|01 May 2017||30 Nov 2017||595||85||5 nights|
|01 Dec 2017||20 Dec 2017||805||115||5 nights|
|21 Dec 2017||31 Dec 2017||1,015||145||7 nights|