Creole Delight – Cottage on Orient Bay – Island Style – ID:140
Set amidst a beautiful tropical garden, this very well equipped bungalow with private pool is designed for budget-oriented couples and families. The owner-operated Creole Delight welcomes you island style, in a very relaxing ambience of a colorful Creole cottage. The cozy cottage is ideal for couples or small families looking for an affordable place in the Orient Bay community with a special French Caribbean charm.
YouTube Video about Orient Beach and other island beaches.
Vacation Rental in
Orient Village – for rent from owner at low rates – Great
Bungalow Creole Delight, Orient Bay, French St. Martin, with private pool – Sleeps 4
Bungalow Creole Delight is a pretty, cozy Caribbean-style colorful cottage in Orient Village, operated by the French owner couple, who lives nearby. The very well kept bungalow with one bedroom plus a sleeper loft is ideal for one couple or a cost-conscious family with 1 or 2 children. For vacationers looking for a cozy place to stay, island style with Caribbean flair, Creole Delight fits the bill. This peaceful green oasis is located in the heart of the Orient Bay community and has all the amenities for a relaxing family vacation including a very private swimming pool amidst a tropical garden and palm trees providing privacy and peace.
Creole Delight is built as a traditional Caribbean home using a combination of stone and wooden structure, painted in vibrant yellow and red. The bungalow is near the main entrance gate and security shack of Orient Village, across Esmeralda resort, for those who know the area. To get to Orient Beach you can use a shortcut through the resort and you’ll end up at Waikiki beach within a 5 minutes walk.
Creole Delight is semi-attached to Bungalow Creolina, a similar vacation home for rent from the same owners at the same competitive low rates. The two rentals have separate entrances and gates. Both have their own private pool, sun deck, patios, garden and parking. For utmost privacy, the two properties are separated by walls and dividers. However, Creole Delight and Bungalow Creolina can also be booked together making it it a wonderful place for 2 families with children of up to 8 people in total.
Relaxing private pool and sun deck amidst a beautiful tropical garden
A very private swimming pool and sun deck with modern recliners invites guest for relaxing and sunbathing, au natural if you wish. For your entertainment outdoors, there is also a covered dining patio with seating for 6 people, as well as a BBQ. The property is completely enclosed and gated, and parking is available within the gate right next to the bungalow. All is surrounded by lush tropical gardens.
Highlighting Features Inside
- 1 bedroom with a double bed on ground floor
- Sleeper loft for 1-2 children
- A/C in bedroom and in the loft
- 1 full bathroom with a shower
- Living room with 2 dining areas
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Free WiFi Internet
- Washing machine
On the main level (ground floor) of Creole Delight you will find a living room with a dining area and a smaller breakfast area, an air-conditioned bedroom, a private bathroom and a very well equipped kitchen. The living area opens to the covered terrace with a covered dining area for 4-6 guests and a BBQ grill. A small stairway in the living area leads to a sleeper loft, the Mezzanine, designed to sleep 1 or 2 children.
- Satellite TV and flat screen TV
- Entertainment sytem: CD, stereo, DVD
- A sofa and cabinets, and very large closet
- 2 dining areas inside
- Free WiFi Internet
Well equipped kitchen
The very well equipped kitchen enters either from the living room passing through the breakfast area, or from the covered terrace via sliding doors. The renovated and larger kitchen provides space for an additional dining/breakfast area and the large refrigerator plus storage space.
- Full size refrigerator with freezer
- Glass hob with 4-ring cooktop
- Breakfast/snack area
- Complete set of china, glasses, cutlery, pots, pans, and cooking utensils
- Washing machine (a cloth rack is outside)
Main Bedroom on ground floor
The main bedroom is locatedon ground floor. This cozy room features air-conditioning, a Queen bed and spacious closets. Adjoining the bedroom is the private full bathroom with a large walk-in shower.
Mezzanine/sleeper loft for 1-2 children
The Mezzanine /Sleeper loft with a Queen size bed is air-conditioned and suitable for 1-2 children, making Creole Delight an affordable rental for families of up to 4 people. Please note that the loft is not designed for tall people/ adults due to the limited space under the roof!
Linens and bath towels provided. Bring your own beach
Cooler box (to take to the beach, too)
The owners of Creolina and its twin next door, Creole Delight, is a French couple living and doing business on the island for almost two decades. They live nearby in the Orient Bay area and will welcome you on arrival and also be around should you need any assistance during your vacation at the cottage.
More about Location
Orient Beach is a short stroll away from Creole Delight. You can take a shortcut passing through Esmeralda Resort and in 5 min. you are at Coco or Waikiki Beach on Orient Bay. Orient Beach is the most popular and the best beach of St. Martin. It boasts of beach bars, restaurants, hundreds of beach chairs and umbrellas, shops and water sports.
Creole Delight is located in Orient Village, near the main entrance gate and security shack. It is a short stroll or a quick drive from Orient Beach, beach bars and water sports. Two restaurants are in very short walking distance: L’Astrolabe and La Plantation, both about 200 yards down the road. More restaurants are either at the marketplace in the village or on the beach. Grocery stores, French bakery & deli, and various shops are also either at a 5 min walk or a 2 min. drive away.
- Most popular Beach Bars and Restaurants: Club O (for the naturists), Kakao, Kontiki, Waikiki, Bikini, Coco, La Playa, The Palm Beach. The nearest beach bars from Creole Delight are the Waikiki and Coco Beach Bar.
- Restaurants in Orient Village: Al Voile Blanche (French cuisine), La Table d’Antoine, Happy Days (Steakhouse), Le Piment (Pizzeria), Little Italy (fine Italian), Cote Plage (fine French), Le P’tit Bistro (restaurant & tapas bar), Thai Chi (Asian). Across from the square, there are a few more snack bars and shops.
- The nearest Restaurants from Creole Delight are L’Astrolabe (at Esmeralda) and The Plantation – both are in walking distance at a few footsteps only.
- The ferry station in French Cul-de-Sac (10 min drive) for a “day off” on the dream beach of Pinel Island.
- The Butterfly Farm at Le Galion is about the same distance away, opposite direction.
- As to dining out, many of the finest restaurants of St. Martin are in Grand Case, which is just 10 min by car from Creole Delight.
|Start Date||End Date||Weekly Rate (€)||Minimum Stay|
|21 Dec 2016||26 May 2017||945||7 nights|
|27 May 2017||02 Jun 2017||905||7 nights|
|03 Jun 2017||15 Dec 2017||805||7 nights|