Affordable luxury beachfront rental in Grand Case with direct access to the beach and one of the very few properties in Grand Case that offers a swimming pool. The Creole Rock is in a small condo complex at the northern end of the village, next to Calmos Cafe. All of Grand Case, the famous gourmet temples, the Lolos, beach bars and shops are in walking distance
This St. Martin beachfront vacation rental in Grand Case with
direct access to the beach sleeps 6
Creole Rock is a wonderful place for all those who love Grand
Case and the laid back village atmosphere right at your door.
Vacationers who look for a beachside rental in Grand Case
with a swimming pool – you’ve found your perfect place!
Creole Rock is to date the only apartment complex on the beach of
Grand Case that has a swimming pool. The condo is designed for
travelers who want a fantastic beachfront location in a luxury and
comfortable setting at a new modern rental place.
Creole Rock is a 3 bedroom 2 bath condo located at the northern
end of Grand Case village in a small apartment complex of six
units, newly built in 2009, next door to the popular beach hangout
at Calmos Cafe. This condo is located on
ground floor with direct access to the beach from
the pool deck.
The Creole Rock is one of the very very few properties in Grand
Case that offers a swimming pool at all. You can expect spectacular
views at Creole Rock’s sea front terrace overlooking the pool layed
out at steps from Grand Case beach.
Modern, open living space for 2-6 guests
The fully air-conditioned 3 bedroom 2 bath condo is laid out on
one level, all rooms are on ground floor. It consists of a
very large modern open plan living area including
a fully equipped kitchen, The living room opens to the
private terrace and sun deck equipped with lounge
chairs and a dining area overlooking the seaside pool and the
Caribbean sea of Grand Case.
Aside from a fantastic beachside location, the Creole Rock Condo
has many more features to please you, such as A/C in the living
room and in the bedrooms, a modern kitchen, free WiFi Internet , a
safe, Satellite TV (French + US channels) in the living room, and
TV sets in two of the three bedrooms.
Comfort and Entertainment Inside
- Air-conditioning in living room and bedrooms
- Large seating area with sofas and arm chairs
- Wide screen TV with Satellite TV with French + US channels in
- Two of the bedrooms also have TV’s
- DVD player
- Free WiFi Internet
- Dining area and modern kitchen
- Wide sliding doors provide walk-out access to the private
seaside terrace, sun deck and pool
- Full size refrigerator, freezer, ice maker
- 4-ring glass hob with kitchen range
- Coffee maker, toaster, blender, kettle
- Dinnerware, crockery, cutlery, etc. and cooking utensils
- A washing machine
3 Bedrooms and 2 Bathrooms at Creole Rock
Modern new furniture and bedding, tasteful decoration in neat
and clean rooms make for a great vacation experience at the Creole
Rock, if you travel ina group of 3 couples or with family – or just
the 2 of you ! The Master bedroom is en-suite with own full
bathroom. The two other bedrooms share the 2nd bathroom with two
doors to enter from both, bedroom #2 and from bedroom #3.
En-suite Master Bedroom #1:
- King sized bed
- Large closet and a personal safe
- Flat screen TV
- En-suite full bathroom with shower
- Creole Rock is designed for 6 people, but it is also a great
option for just one couple looking for a luxury getaway on the
beach. You can enjoy the condo at low
Bedroom # 2:
- Queen sized bed, A/C, flat screen TV, large closets
- The room is decorated in a modern, contemporary style in bright
white and beige colors.
- Bedroom #2 shares the second bathroom, which comes with a
walk-in shower, large mirror, single bowl sink, modern cabinets, a
hair dryer and towels.
Bedroom # 3:
- Designed for children. it offers two Twin
- A/C, very large closet space and a drawer chest.
- Shared bathroom with bedroom #2
Towels, beach towels and linens are provided, and a
7-nights rental includes maid service once per week.
The owners of the condo work with a team of on-island managers,
who will take care of your reservations, and will be happy to
assist, should you need anything, once you are on site.
Location and Nearby Places to go to
Completed in 2009, the residence of Creole Rock is located
seaside at the Northern end of Grand Case Village, next door to the
popular beach bar “Calmos Cafe”. Two of the finest restaurants in
Grand Case are only footsteps away: Le Pressoir (Fine French
cuisine) and Le Spiga (well known for excellent Italian
Everything the village has to offer is in walking distance from
the condo, so you won’t necessarily need a rental car at this
condo, if you plan to stay in the Grand Case area during your
The laid-back Caribbean village of Grand Case is well known
throughout the region for its exceptional fine dining. At a short
walk from the Creole Rock Condo are some of its best gastronomic
places: Le Pressoir, Le Spiga, La Villa, Ocean 82, Bistrot
Caraibes, Le Ti Provencal, L’Auberge Gourmand, just to name a
- Casual seaside eateries and beach bars are
close by: the popular hang-out Calmos Cafe , the Zen-it (both offer
also beach chairs and umbrellas), the Sunset Cafe at Grand Case
Beach Club, and the low-key local BBQ places – the famous “Lolos”
of Grand Case.
- The village offers shopping along the “Boulevard de Grand Case”
with art galleries, boutiques for fashion, souvenirs and local art,
and water sport activities.
- At the Zen-it you can sign up for waterskiing, wake boarding or
- A dive shop is just across the street from the Creole Rock
- If you plan to rent a car to explore other areas of the island
and enjoy our beautiful beaches, duty free shopping, casinos and
nightlife… , note that the Creole Rock Condo offers private
parking in front of the building. Otherwise the new public parking
of Grand Case is just across the street at the old salt mill.
- The semi-submarine “SeaWorld Explorer” (glass
bottom boat) leaves from the pier in Grand Case to the reef of
Creole Rock for its amazing underwater world. Sign up for a trip at
a booth in the main street of Grand Case, next to the pier!
Convenient location, clean, & accessible
This was our second trip to St. Martin. The first time we stayed at the Grand Case Beach club, so this was our first experience with a private rental. We stayed for a full week, and were traveling with 3 adults (my husband, my 72 year old mother, myself), and my two teenage sons (ages 15 and 17). I think it is easier to list the pros and cons. I’ll start with the PROS:
1) Convenient location- the condo is right in Grand Case, very close to all the restaurants and shops. You are within walking distance to all of them, and the Calmos Cafe is literally right next door.
2) good sized condo- there are 3 bedrooms. One bedroom has a king size bed and is connected to another bedroom with two twin beds. These two bedrooms share a jack and Jill style bathroom. The other bedroom, considered the master, has a king size bed and it’s own bathroom. So, the condo can comfortably sleep six people. There is adequate sitting area and an adequate kitchen if you plan to cook any of your own food. There is a large dining located on the outdoor deck, that will seat six people. We ate all of the dinners that we prepared, at this table, as there wasn’t a large enough table indoors to seat all of us.
3) private parking- there is a private, underground garage below the building for tenants/renters. This makes it easy to park your car and not search for a parking spot on the street.
4) beach- the condo is located directly on the beach. You simply walk out the patio door, off of your private deck, past the private pool and through a locked fence to access the beach.
5) pool- there is a private pool in the common area for renter/tenant use only. This was convenient for my mother who has had two hip replacements. She enjoyed being in the pool every day, as it was difficult for her to get in and out of the ocean with her hips. My children also enjoyed swimming in the pool in the evenings. The pool is 100% visible from the deck of this condo, which made it nice for keeping an eye on my children when they were in the pool.
6) extras- there are all of the typical supplies you would expect in a furnished rental. You have adequate dishes, glasses, cooking utensils, pots and pans, beach towels, bath towels.
7) air conditioning- there is an air-conditioner located in every room, including the bedrooms. This was nice because it allowed you to set different temperatures for different rooms.
8) security- because I know is very secure. You need a key to access the lobby, and a separate key to open the condo door, There is a wall to wall, aluminum shutter system that can be lowered on the glass wall patio door… This not only provided excellent security when we were sleeping or away from the condo, but it was also very useful to block the afternoon sun. The underground parking is access only through a keyfob remote. From within the garage, there is an internal stairway up to the secure lobby of the condo building. This is nice for unloading any purchases, groceries, suitcases, etc. There is also an elevator.
9) clean- because I know appeared to be well caps and clean. There is a cleaning woman that came once in the week that we stay there.
1) location- while the location of the condo is excellent for proximity to restaurants and shops, being right next-door to the Calmos Café, where they have live bands several evenings a week, can be loud at times. On two separate evenings that we stayed in the condo, there were live bands that kept us awake past midnight. Now if you’re in your 20s and you come down here to party with your friends, it probably won’t bother you because you have a bar right next-door. But, we were down here for a family vacation with my elderly mother, so we didn’t necessarily appreciate the evening noise beyond 10 PM.
2) small garage- The parking spaces in the underground garage are quite small. We rented a minivan because we had to transport five people, so it was difficult… Almost impossible, to park the minivan in the underground garage. If you rent a small car like a Fiat, you won’t have any problems parking there. But we decided to park across the street in the municipal parking lot because it was easier due to the size of our rental car.
3) electrical outlets- all of the electrical outlets in the condo our European. So all of our appliances, hairdryers, tablets, iPhones, etc. were useless because we could not plug them in. Bring adapters with you !!!!!
4) television- all of the channels on the television are in French, except for CNN. Additionally, all of the instructions for how to operate the television are also in French. We dont speak or read French, so we didn’t watch any television. My husband was able to connect our iPad to the television, and we watched Netflix through streaming on our iPad. If it weren’t for that, we would not have been watching anything at all. It would have been nice to know this before we got to the condo. If you don’t have something with you that allows you to stream, you won’t be watching any English speaking programs.
5) no handyman- there is no one on site to repair or fix anything that goes wrong. There was a toilet half bath, just off the entrance to our condo, and that toilet would not fill with water or flush. If you used that toilet, you had to pour a bucket of water down it to get it to flush. On the last day of our stay, the microwave completely stopped working.
6) beds- while the beds were comfortable to sleep in, one of the queen beds and both of the twin beds are extremely low to the floor ( thank, mattress on the floor kind of low ). While this was perfectly acceptable for myself, my husband, and my children… It did not work out very well for my mother who had both hips replaced. Fortunately, the master bedroom had a bed that was not as low to the floor (but still lower than American beds), so this is where my mother slept. Had I known the beds were low to the floor before hand, I would have rented a different condo, solely for the needs of my Mother. If low beds don’t bother you, then it’s not an issue at all. Like I said, they were comfortable.
7) no maid service- there is no daily maid service. There was a housekeeper that came in one time during our seven day stay, that made the beds and did light cleaning. BUT, you will not be getting clean towels daily, and we found that we had to go out and buy facial tissue (Kleenex), and toilet paper, as there wasn’t enough of those items supplied with our rental.
OVERALL- this is a nice condo, located in a great area, close to everything you will want to see, and the restaurants. I would think that for most people going on vacation, this condo is perfectly suitable.
Jill S. Jul 2016
Been visiting SXM since 1990’s. First time staying in Grand Case and we were delighted. Enjoyed the people, the town, stopping for dinner or just picking up a few groceries. Creole Rock condo was the perfect setting to enjoy it all. The apartment was large, stylish and extremely well equipped. The pool and walk out to the beach front were extra special. We even had the benefit of drinks next door at Calmos, extra bonus! Underground parking was convenient and well lit. Arranging things was easy, everything from booking to the collecting of keys at the end of the trip. Can’t wait to return!
Guests from St. Philips Apr 2016
Idéalement situé et équipé pour se détendre, partir à la découverte de l’île et sortir, nous avons passé en famille un excellent séjour à Créole Rock.
Guests from FranceApr 2016
Amazing vacation rental
Stayed in March 2014 — The condo was perfect for our vacation. There was more than enough space to fit four adults. The pool was nice and the view was unbeatable. Stephane was very responsive, helpful and always available. A very large grocery store is a five min drive away. The pictures are an exact representation of what you will get. We will definitely stay at this place the next time we go to St. Martin.
E.M., New York City, NYMar 2014