Green Calypso Condo at Cupecoy Beach Club, St. Maarten – ID:25
Surrender to the beauty of the turquoise sea and the unique sandstone cliffs and caves of Cupecoy Beach! Best Value in Cupecoy – This Two- Bedroom Resort Condo at Cupecoy Beach Club is nestled atop Cupecoy’s Cliffs and has all for a wonderful St. Maarten beach vacation.
Green Calypso is a two bedroom two bathroom condo located at the renowned Cupecoy Beach Club – CBC, an oceanfront condominium resort on Dutch St. Maarten. The gated resort consists of sixty privately owned villas nestled atop the cliffs of Cupecoy, with stunning views of the turquoise Caribbean Sea. It is a matter of a few steps down to explore the breathtaking beach and caves of Cupecoy.
Convenient Location of Cupecoy Beach Club – CBC
The CBC adjoins the only golf course on the island and just behind the course you can discover yet another beach, Mullet Bay, which you can reach on foot from your rental unit. Atlantis Casino is just across the road from CBC for gambling excitement, bars and restaurants.
Cupecoy Beach Club is conveniently located, just 10 minutes from St. Maarten’s international airport and 30 minutes from Philipsburg, the Dutch capital, which provides a wealth of duty free shops. Marigot, the French capital of St. Martin, is only 10 minutes away and boasts fine restaurants, sidewalk cafes and high fashion boutiques at duty free prices.
Overview of the Green Calypso Condo
The main bonus of the Green Calypso Condo is undeniably its location on Cupecoy Beach. The Beach Club itself is a true treasure, with a recently renovated pool with swim-up bar, lounge chairs, a gym, 24h/7 security, gated parking and incredible gardens. Garden-walled walkways at the resort offer unparalleled views of the sea and Caribbean sunsets. A stairway at the beach club offers direct beach access and a cliff side bar perched along the steps. Recreation is located within walking distance including nightlife, casinos, tennis, golf, Mullet beach & water sports, fabulous dining and duty-free shopping. A gate at CBC provides access and a shortcut to the Golf Course and Mullet beach.
- CBC is located on the cliffs of Cupecoy with garden-walled walkways offering stunning views of the Caribbean Sea.
- Go swimming, snorkeling, sunbathing and enjoy the beauty of Cupecoy beach just a few steps down from your condo.
- Explore the cliffs and caves of Cupecoy beach or sip a drink at the swim-up bar at CBC’s freshwater swimming pool….
- Enjoy spectacular sunsets at the walkways at CBC or at the cliff side beach bar situated along the steps to the beach.
- Experience the privacy and intimacy of a beach club with all the amenities of a world class resort without the crowds.
- A great place to relax: community swimming pool with a swim-up bar, lounge chairs and umbrellas for CBC tenants.
Inside: Updated Decoration and all Amentieis to Feel Like Home
This classic unit offers two large bedrooms with en suite bathrooms, a spacious open living room with slightly raised kitchen/dining area at the rear of the room, and private terraces overlooking the wonderful tropical gardens and well kept grounds.
Green Calypso was fully renovated and redecorated in September / October 2014 and is roomy enough for two couples or a family to enjoy a relaxing holiday at one of the best beaches on St. Maarten. This unit is fully equipped with all the perks you would expect from a 5 star resort.
- Two private terraces
- Seating areas or loungers on each terrace
- Unit is fully air-conditioned
- Wide screen cable TV with American channels
- Living area with comfortable sitting area
- Dining area inside
- Fully fitted kitchen
- A washer and dryer
- Personal safe
- 2 bedrooms and 2 full en-suite bathrooms
- Free Internet available
- Full size refrigerator with freezer
- 4-burner gas stove with kitchen range
- Oven, microwave, countertop grill
- Coffee maker, water kettle, toaster, blender
- China, glasses, crockery, pots & pans, cooking utensils
Two Spacious and Tastefully Decorated En-suite Bedrooms
Green Calypso can be rented as a one bedroom or a two bedroom, each with en-suite bathroom. It is one of the best values in the area. The master bedroom has a four poster King bed and private full bathroom with walk-in closet.
- The master bedroom embraces Caribbean décor with a King bed and en suite bathroom with walk-in closet
- Both bathrooms have a large sink & vanity, a large beautifully tiled new walk-in shower, towels, hair dryer and toilet.
- The 2nd en-suite bedroom with private terrace was newly furnished and re-decorated in 2015 including a new parquet floor. This bedroom has a four-poster queen bed and a futon that can sleep 1-2 children. Thus the Green Calypso can accommodate a family of up to 6.
Services at the Green Calypso Condo
Full supply of bath & beach towels and fine linens.
Housekeeping is optional and available on request for a fee.
Cleaning on check-out day is provided free of charge.
Communal Facilities at Cupecoy Beach Club
- A recently renovated pool with swim-up bar
- Ample lounge chairs and umbrellas on the pool deck
- Private access to Cupecoy Beach (stairway)
- Garden-walled walkways within the CBC offer spectacular views of Cupecoy’s beauty!
- Well equipped, air-conditioned fitness room/gym
- Gated community and 24/7 security
- Secured, gated parking
- Incredible gardens
- Entertainment: The Cupecoy area is lively during the evenings with casinos, restaurants, sports bars, etc.
- Atlantis Casino complex is right across the street from Cupecoy Beach Club. Besides the casino, the complex includes several world class restaurants, from a casino diner to fine dining.
- Mullet Bay Beach in walking distance (5 min. walk).
- Golf Course at Mullet Bay in walking distance (5 min. walk)
- French-side beaches are a short drive away.
- Cupecoy Beach, the cliffs and caves of Cupecoy are accessible by a private stairway at Cupecoy Beach Club.
- Porto Cupecoy with its Mediterranean Plaza is a few min. drive away – great for shopping, fine dining, and also a venue for live music entertainment & shows.
- The Gourmet Marche grocery store at Porto Cupecoy is a 2 min. drive away.
- The Maho Plaza is at 5 min by car and good for shopping, dining, clubbing, bars and night entertainment.
- The airport is only 10 min. by car/ taxi from CBC.
|Start Date||End Date||Weekly Rate ($)||Minimum Stay|
|15 Apr 2016||14 Dec 2016||1,090||5 nights|
|15 Dec 2016||21 Dec 2016||1,590||7 nights|
|22 Dec 2016||04 Jan 2017||2,200||7 nights|
|05 Jan 2017||14 Apr 2017||1,590||7 nights|