The Pearl of Orient Bay Condo – only 150ft to Orient Beach – ID:82
This affordable top notch apartment on Orient Bay is just 150 ft. set back from Orient Beach. The Pearl of Orient Bay is perfectly located behind Bikini Beach and opposite the dining square in Orient Village. All the fun of Orient Bay is literally right at your door. Substantial renovations gave this contemporary styled rental a complete new modern look and feel.
Free Beach chairs & umbrellas for 2 days offered during your vacation at The Pearl of Orient Bay!
The Pearl of Orient Bay just behind Bikini Beach and across from
the dining square of Orient Village
Like new ! The Pearl of Orient Bay has been fully renovated and finely re-decorated in October 2014
The Pearl of Orient Bay is a 1 bedroom 1 bath second floor rental at “Residence La Plage” on Orient Bay. This residence is on the main beach access road to Orient Beach in the last building, just before you arrive at the beach. The apartment is 45 m or 150 feet from Bikini Beach on Orient Bay Beach.
The location is ideal for a relaxing beach vacation on Orient Bay without having to get into a car. The beach, beach bars, water sports, restaurants are right at your door. The Pearl is located atop the grocery store “Casino” (former “Tap Five”). More shops are on ground level in the same building. Across the street is the dining square of the village with a number of open-air eateries.
Guests at The Pearl have free access to the communal swimming pool of Residence La Plage. The pool area, shared with neighboring L’Hoste Hotel, also offers a sun deck with lounge chairs & umbrellas and a poolside bar.
Highlights of The Pearl of Orient Bay
- Within the gated community of Orient Bay, 130 feet from beach.
- The beach, restaurants, water sports and shops are at your door.
- Secure unit on 2nd floor with balcony overlooking the dining square.
- Communal swimming pool
- Private balcony overlooks the dining square of Orient Village
- Parking in front of the building
Modern Open Living Inside with a Sleeper Loft
Inside, the condo offers modern living on a split level design. The common living areas are on the main floor (2nd floor) and comprise a sitting room, a complete kitchen with dining/bar area as well as one private bathroom. Upstairs on the air-conditioned loft is the cozy bedroom that enters via the stairway in the living room.
This comfortable 2-floor apartment is ideal for any couple or for a small family with one or two children. The Pearl is a one bedroom unit, yet 1-2 additional guests (children) can be accommodated on the sleeper sofa in the living room. The fully air-conditioned condo has all the amenities and modern conveniences to experience a wonderful Orient Beach vacation.
- 60 m² or 650 ft² of size including the balcony
- Modern, elegant style; luxuriously and finely decorated.
- Fully air-conditioned (living room + loft bedroom)
- Wall mounted wide screen TV in living room
- Satellite with French and a few US channels
- Entertainment system with CD player & stereo
- Free WiFi Internet (bring your laptop/notebook/iPad)
- Large open living area with modern leather furniture
- Leather couch in living area converts to a queen sleeper
- Fully equipped kitchen with dining area/bar
- Living room opens to the private covered terrace
- Terrace has a large wooden table and benches
- 1 bedroom (on the loft), 1 private bathroom
- Wide screen TV and DVD-player on the loft
- Personal safe
- Apartment is secured by an alarm system.
- Linen & towels provided; maid service provided
New! The Pearl has been extensively renovated and lovingly re-decorated in October 2014. The walls were painted in bright pastel colors, and new decoration, curtains and cushions etc. give The Pearl a new look & feel. The apartment is bright, friendly and welcoming and is a beautiful modern home away from home for 2-4 people.
- In the back of the open plan living room is the fully equipped kitchen with an integrated dining/bar area.
- Full size refrigerator with freezer
- Microwave and countertop oven/grill
- 4-burner gas stove
- Coffee maker, toaster
- Complete set of glassware, cups, china, silverware
- A few pots & pans and cooking utensils.
- High table and high chairs for dining inside, seats 4
- Welcome drink on your arrival
Tastefully Decorated Bedroom on the Loft
The bedroom at the Pearl is on the air-conditioned sleeper loft. This cozy room under the rafters was beautifully re-decorated in October 2014 including an all new bed, headboard, linens, comforter, lovely lamps etc.
Features of the Bedroom
- Queen size bed
- Wide screen TV and DVD player
- Fine parquet floor
- Wooden pyramid-shape dresser
- Study area with desk and chairs
- Built-in closets
- Pesonal safe
The Pearl offers one private full bathroom. It is located on the main floor of the condo and enters from the kitchen.
The fine bathroom has a large walk-in shower, a stylish water bowl & vanity, a new toilet, tiles & mosaics. The whole bath has been newly done from top to toe in October 2014.
Services and Extras Provided
- An iron and ironing board
- Fine linens, towels and beach towels
- Cleaning on check-out day is included in weekly rental
- Free beach chairs and umbrella for 2 days. If you request for additional days a nominal fee (currently $2.00 per day) would be charged
The Pearl of Orient Bay is managed by dedicated French agent, Greg, who lives nearby, and will be your contact on island during your vacation at the condo. If you stayed at The Pearl, please come back to St-Martin-Vacation.com and leave your comment in the guest book to share your experience with other island visitors.
More about location
The Pearl of Orient Bay is located in Orient Village within the gated community of Orient Bay on the French side of St. Martin. It is within the “Residence la Plage”, an apartment building with privately owned units on the 2nd floor and shops and businesses on the ground floor. This complex is the last building just before Orient Beach.
A grocery and convenience store, a French bakery, deli, an ice cream parlor and a few other shops are in the same block as the Pearl or just across the street. Just opposite of The Pearl is the dining square of Orient Village, called “La Place du Village”. This main square boasts a number of popular open-air eateries and is especially busy on weekends.
Orient Beach is a beautiful 2+ mile curve of white sand beach lined with beach bars, restaurants, shops, and a variety of water sports. The southern section of the beach, at Club Orient, is dedicated to naturists, whereas to the center and the north, it s a typical family beach and entertaining for couples, families and children alike. The nearest beach bar from The Pearl is Bikini Beach and its new addition, the “Ti Bikini” – 40 meters away.
- The ferry station in French Cul-de-Sac (10 min drive) to visit the dream beach of Pinel Island.
- The Butterfly Farm at Le Galion is about the same distance away, opposite direction.
- As to dining out, many of the finest restaurants on island are in Grand Case. This “Gourmet Capital” of the Caribbean is a 10 min. drive away.
- 20 minutes and you are in Marigot for shopping, sightseeing, street markets etc. in the laid-back capital of French St. Martin
|Start Date||End Date||Weekly Rate ($)||Minimum Stay|
|05 Jan 2017||30 Apr 2017||1,200||7 nights|
|01 May 2017||30 Jun 2017||Was 990 Now 800||Flexible|
|01 Jul 2017||31 Aug 2017||1,200||7 nights|
|01 Sep 2017||31 Oct 2017||Was 990 Now 800||Flexible|
|01 Nov 2017||21 Dec 2017||1,200||7 nights|
|22 Dec 2017||04 Jan 2018||1,500||7 nights|