Villa Marbella, privileged vacation on Pelican Key Estate – ID:118
Top-notch very private and secured property on a prime location in the villa community of Pelican Key Estate on Dutch St. Maarten. The luxury 7 bedroom 8.5 bath villa has all imaginable amenities and blends an exquisite style on 7,000 sq ft, all designed to make your vacation an unforgettable experience. Two private pools, a sunny rooftop terrace and ocean views on 300 degrees This property has it all!
Virtual Tour of Villa Marbella, Pelican Key Estate, St. MaartenGet a first impression by watching the video tour, click:
Your ultimate luxury island getaway on Pelican Key: 7,000 sq ft of the best of Caribbean living with spacious terraces and rooftop lounge – a truly exceptional villa rental on Dutch St. Maarten.
Villa Marbella is a luxury, sophisticated seven bedroom mansion on two levels, designed with attention to details to interiors and exteriors. The exquisite style in elegant upscale decoration and finishing makes Villa Marbella a unique rental property in St Maarten and thoughout the Caribbean. Tucked away on a large plot at the end of a quiet Cul de Sac road in Pelican Key Estate with ocean views, the gated property features a paved private driveway leading to the entrances of both of the two separate floors with ample parking for 6-7 vehicles on the gated compound.
Highlights of Villa Marbella
- 7,000 sq ft of size, exquisite style, luxury decoration
- Air-Conditioning throughout
- Ample entertainment areas on two floors
- Two large private pools with waterfalls
- Rooftop terrace with loungers and hot tub and 300 degrees ocean view
- 2 Top-of-the-line gourmet kitchens
- Marble floors throughout
- 7 spacious elegant bedroom suites
- Spectacular sea views from terraces and upper floor Master Suite
- Property is gated and secured
- Easy access to both floors by private driveway that leads to entrance doors of both floors
- Ample private parking (within gate) for 6-7 vehicles
- Centrally located. Beaches, restaurants, casinos nearby
Style and Comfort
Villa Marbella blends and inspirational elegant interior design with marble floors throughout including the extra ordinary stairway that leads to the rooms and terrace with pool on the upper floor. The exquisitely decorated interior offers 7,000 sq ft on two levels, luxuriously appointed with all the amenities for your perfect relaxation and comfort. On both levels, Marbella offers spacious open living areas with sitting lounges and dining rooms and two gourmet kitchens.
For your Entertainment
- An extra ordinary, spacious and luxuriously appointed open plan interior for lounging and dining on both levels of the villa
- Air-conditioning in all rooms
- Several sitting areas with wide screen Satellite TV’s
- Entertainment centers with DVD, CD player, iPod docks
- Telephone – local calls are free. Pre-paid card for international calls.
- High speed WiFi Internet
On the first floor of Villa Marbella
A spacious, elegant living room with entertainment system and wide screen Satellite TV opens to a large covered terrace and an inside/outside pool with waterfall overlooking the sea. A separate side door leads to your private fruit and vegetable garden. The first floor features two master suites with King beds that open to the pool & terrace. A third bedroom with a Queen bed is located at the rear of the 1st floor. All bedrooms are air-conditioned, have ample closet space and have each a spacious, stylish en-suite bathoorm. A fully equipped gourmet kitchen, a dining room and a laundry room complete features on the 1st floor.
On the 2nd floor of Villa Marbella
The paved private driveway leads up to the second floor (you can drive directly to the entrance door of the 2nd level). As soon as you passed the elegant hallway decorated with exquisite pieces of art, you’ll enter the stunning wide open and very spacious living room next to the dining room overlooking the ocean. An open kitchen adjacent to the living/dining area is also serving the covered al fresco dining area, just next to the pool with a waterfall and a large terrace with spectacular views of the ocean and Caribbean sunsets.
The 2nd floor features 4 bedrooms, of which the main Master Suite is on the top floor and enters via a winding staircase from the living area. This upstairs master suite with a large dressing room opens to the huge rooftop terrace with comfortable loungers to enjoy undisturbed sunbathing and 300 degrees ocean views. Glorious sunsets and the views of prestigious yachts and cruise ships passing by daily will add to your memorable moments on the gorgeous rooftop terrace.
Two Impeccable Gourmet Kitchens
Two gourmet kitchens feature stainless steel appliances including double door refrigerators with freezer & ice-maker, a gas stove, oven, microwave, a dishwasher and the smaller kitchen devices. Both kitchens offer ample workspace, cabinets and granite countertops and are fully fitted with cooking utensils, pots & pans, crockery, glassware and silverware, coffee maker, double toaster, blender, as well as an espresso machine in the upper floor kitchen.
On both levels of the property are dining rooms inside. The dining room on the upper floor offers wonderful ocean views. In addition, the 2nd floor leads onto an al fresco dining area on the terrace, next to the upper level pool, also with fabulous ocean views.
Bedroom and Bathrooms Details
- Air-Conditioning in all 7 bedrooms
- 4 bedrooms are spacious Master Suites with King beds, TV & DVD
- A 5th bedrooms has a Queen bed, no TV
- 2 bedrooms have twin beds, 1 an additional sofa/futon bed
- 7 spacious, stylish en-suite bathrooms with showers plus 1.5 separate bathrooms
- Exquisite furnishing and finishing, upscale decoration
- Fine rugs and marble floors throughout
- Master Suite on the top floor opens to the rooftop terrace and has magnificent ocean views
- Two Master Suites on 1st floor open to the covered pool & terrace
- Sleeping capacity: 14 people
Aerial view of Pelican Key, the neighborhood of Villa Marbella on Pelican Key Estate, St. Maarten
|Start Date||End Date||Weekly Rate ($)||Nightly Rate ($)||Weekend Rate ($)||Minimum Stay|
|16 Apr 2016||15 Nov 2016||9,800||1,400||1,400||5 nights|
|16 Nov 2016||18 Dec 2016||11,200||1,600||1,600||5 nights|
|03 Jan 2017||15 Apr 2017||11,200||1,600||1,600||5 nights|